- Chrysalis Health
6800 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614
Provides in-home mental health and substance abuse therapy for clients of all ages. They accept Medicaid, HMOs, and they offer a sliding scale fee
- Dr. Susan Posada
Provides couples counseling
- Catalyst Center for Change, LLC
Husband/Wife duo that work with all ages and specialize in sexual problems and personality disorders. They only accept self-pay clients.
- Mari Broome
Sees clients of all ages in Clearwater, FL and accepts self-pay, Aetna, and Humana.
- Relationship and Divorce Counseling Center
Linda Murphy, MEd, MA, RMHCI
- The Refuge
In-patient for mental health and substance abuse issues. Located in Ocala.
Point of contact: Lindsey Forschner can also help with other referrals if The Refuge is not a good fit
- Hypnosis: Kelly Mulroy
- Acupuncture: Seminole Heights Community Acupuncture
Local Psychiatric Resources
- Embracing Life Wellness Center
Take most insurances.
- Dr. Gerardo Sison
(in the Baycare network)
- Dr. Onelia Ramirez-Cook
self-pay/offers a slide scale fee, works with children and adolescents as well as adults.
- Dr. Kenneth Pages
Specializes in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Dr. Rasch-Medina
- The Happiness Trap, Russ Harris - view on Amazon
- The Everything Self-Esteem Book Robert Sherfield - view on Amazon
- The Road Less Traveled, Scott Peck - view on Amazon
- Anything by Dr. Dan Siegel (parenting, trauma, mindsight), particularly Brainstorm (on adolescence) - view his books on Amazon
- Anything by Dr. David Kessler (grief and loss) - - view his books Amazon
- 7 Paths to God (spirituality) Joan Borysenko - view on Amazon
- 5 Love Languages Gary Chapman - view on Amazon
- Anything by Dr. John Gottman (couples), particularly A Man's Guide to Women & The 7 Principles for making marriage work - view his books on Amazon
- The 4 Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz - view on Amazon
- The Mindfulness Solution, Ronald Siegel - view on Amazon
- Emotional Intelligence, Daniel Goleman - view on Amazon
About Personal Wellness Solutions
Our Licensed Mental Health Counselors and Certifed Addiction Professionals focus on your individual needs to find the best wellness solution for you! We specialize in trauma and PTSD, addiction, and anxiety.
Fax: (813) 435-2345
Alicia Divico, LMHC
550 North Reo Street, Suite 240,
Tampa, FL 33609
Kandace Nollie, LMHC
Kelly Lane, LMHC
Melanie Reynolds, LMT
1111 Oakfield Dr. , suite 115
Brandon, FL 33511